Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Centus - Exit 181

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week forty-eight of Saturday Centus.

Hi! Last night I realized I hadn't written a prompt for today.

We were driving home from Tucson and I asked Mr. Jenny to write one and he said, "Here you go..."

Exit 181, 1/2 mile ahead...

So that's what I'm going with. Technically you can't get annoyed at me...it is Mr. Jenny's prompt AND being an incredibly obedient wife how could I possibly question what he told me?

Cough. Gag. Sputter.

Seriously.

So there ya go!

Use this prompt and UP TO 100 additional words to write in any style you choose...so long as it's not risque.

You know, I'm all about the PG here at Jenny Matlock...Off on my Tangent.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

9 comments:

Donnie said...

It will be funny to see what you all do with this one...lol...

Nonna said...

Oh, NO ! I felt like I was sideswiped at first but recovered quickly and made a valiant effort this week. Can't wait to see the other stories either !!!

Hugs,
Nonna

Ames said...

Considering my sister lives in Tucson and she has driven us all over the beautiful state of AZ, this prompt was going to be a piece of cake! No gotcha here! :)~Ames

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Love it!!! I don't have time to run with it...headed outside to spray the lawn for weeds but thoughts are runnin' 'round like crazy in my brain!

God bless and enjoy your weekend!!!

Susan Anderson said...

I'll be back later to check out everyone's Centus.

=)

21 Wits said...

Cool prompt thank Mr. H, although, yeah there's always a but you know, I get a dead end feel with the word exit....so many visions with words for me always...but hey I pulled it through and it won't scare you either, not really! Have a great weekend Jenny!

Judie said...

Another case of writing by the seat of my pants!!!! I had a Guild meeting this morning, and as usual, I really wanted to stay in bed!!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

Jenny, would you please delete my first link. It takes the readers to your blog. Geez.

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
For several reasons, my blogging has been put on the back-burner!
But even though this link is now closed, I have written a Centus for this wonderful prompt. (Thank you Mr. Jenny!) You can read it together with week 50's text. I have combined weeks # 48, 49 & 50!
Sorry to complicate things folks.
Best wishes,
Anna