Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Centus - The reflection in the mirror

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week fifty-five of Saturday Centus.

Today we gave a guest prompt! Miss Donna over at Dazee Dreamer sent a few over for me to pick from. She said I'm not supposed to torture you, so, this week it's just 100 words in whatever genre you like (not including the five words of the prompt). Thanks Miss Donna!

And the prompt this week is:

The reflection in the mirror...

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

11 comments:

Judie said...

Ha! Finally one I could do quickly! My BFA's birthday is here and we are celebrating today at lunch after the board meeting. Every year I write her a birthday poem. I am very excited about this one. I'll share it later. Hope you have a good and peaceful day, Jenny. You deserve one!!

Susan Anderson said...

Good one, Dazee. Thanks!

=)

noexcuses said...

For some reason, this took me less time than usual! It was nice of Dazee to send you some suggestions.

La Petite Gallery said...

Great, Sorry haven't been over, sittin and watching my dog. He is getting over the stroke I think.. Have a great Sunday

yvonne

Bookie said...

I am late for me this weekend, but finally I think I have something today! Inspiration came for a Centus this week!

21 Wits said...

Thank you, thank you, thanks....one prompt to really wonder...hmmmm, what kind of twist shall I go with this! Yes Dazee Dreamer thanks for giving us a fetching good prompt....can't wait to see what everyone can do with their mirror of reflection.....or....!

Jayne Martin said...

I so hope to get it together one day to try one of these myself. Meanwhile, I'm really enjoying the clever takes people have written on this prompt.

Unknown said...

This one could be fun, I look forward to getting some time to read everyone's posts!

21 Wits said...

I can't believe I thought I'd posted mine this morning...but it didn't go through...but it's in now!

Unknown said...

I'm late to the party...had to work all weekend. I hope my contribution is Centus worthy! Love you Jenny!

Lynn said...

I thought this was a fun prompt! Happy Monday:@)