Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 149

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE of Saturday Centus.

 
The prompt this week is:   "My Grandma always told me..."
 Number of words:  105.   (including the five words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

Grandlittles sick all week with strep so don't think I forgot to visit you!

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday... post signature

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Hope they feel better!

My grandma passed away when I was 4 (only grandparent I knew) so I have very little memory

Ames said...

Poor girls. Having grown up with 3 other siblings, it always seemed that when one was sick the other got sick and so on until all got sick. The cycle kept repeating itself until everyone was taken to the doctor to stop the cycle.~Ames

21 Wits said...

So sorry to have missed last week- I try to catch SC every week- but I'm totally in right now in such a rare grandma style! From babes to wrinkles- Jenny this rocks- especially this granny you posted!

Jojo said...

My grandmother was so strange. She didn't "tell" me anything, but she would always ask "how much do you weigh?" She was 5'2" and never weighed more than 105 pounds till the day she died. I was 5'8" and weighed considerably more and I was small compared to my mom who was 5'11" and I have no idea how much she weighed. Guess we should all be in therapy...what does all of this mean? Oops. I think I went over the word limit!

Kris said...

Oh, dear, poor sweet grandlittles...strep never leaves until it has taken down everyone. Hope they are fully recovered soon !

This was a fun prompt. I recalled with pleasure my crazy and wise Nana...she was the best friend ever !!! Thank you ! :)

Susan Anderson said...

Jenny could you link my Saturday Centus up with Mr. Linky? I had to post my poem from a cell phone and couldn't figure out how to link to your blog. Thanks!

:)