Friday, November 8, 2013

Painted Alphabet Letter Y

Take a deep breath and try not to go into shock.

I'm actually linking to Alphabe-Thursday this week.

And I actually did some painting this week.

So.

Here's some letter Y's!

This one didn't photograph well, but I think it's cute.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168529138/typography-style-you-never-fail-until?

8" x 8"

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168542031/typography-style-you-can-turn-out-the?

 15" x 16"
 
And this last one is my favorite.   I love the purple.  I love the message.  
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/168529974/typography-style-yesterday-i-was-clever? 
12 x 12
 
 Signs are hand-painted and available in my Etsy shop...you can see the mini link at the top right of my blog or click on any picture for a link!  No stickers...no stencils...my designs.
 
This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter Y.   To read other Y offerings, just click here.
post signature

12 comments:

Ms. A said...

I love, LOVE the first one and the last one!!!

Annesphamily said...

Jenny, these are awesome! Your talent just makes me S M I L E ! Happy weekend!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jenny, love that last sign...so true! Hope you are feeling better!

Gattina said...

Yes, the last one is very good. It's even a good advice if you replace the word "world" by "people", if you change you support them better !

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Those are wonderful!,

so are YOU!!!!!!

xo

Sheila

Theresa said...

Beautiful work sweet Jenny! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, as always.

Anonymous said...

Glad you were inspired to paint! The first and the last are just perfect!

Susan Anderson said...

I don't have to tell you how much I love these. Sorry I haven't come up with a Y. We've been on vacation visiting our kids and my mom.

=)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh Jenny, those are just amazing. You are very inspiring. I hope that you are feeling better!
XO

Splendid Little Stars said...

These are all great!
The middle one reminds me of my mother who would say, "I'm a sundial. I only mark the hours that shine."

Pat Tillett said...

They are all very good Jenny. I have to agree with you about the last one and I love it.